Here you will find information about my work in
psychosynthesis, ecopsychology, and The Work That Reconnects.
The links on the menu above will take you to sections on my background, the training, counseling, coaching, and consulting programs I offer, my books and essays, and the basic concepts of that work (psychosynthesis, systems thinking, ecopsychology and deep ecology, and “the Work That Reconnects“). May you discover support here for your own life and work.
I help people discover within the resilience and wisdom needed to meet the challenges of life in the 21st century.
* Free 30-minute initial consultation *
I work with people to support their unique life paths, helping them connect with the call of Self to bring their gifts more fully into the world. This work takes many forms.
• Through online training programs, I guide people’s exploration of the powerful principles and practices of psychosynthesis, for both personal and professional applications.
• I serve as a mentor for advanced students of psychosynthesis who use this approach to their work in counseling, life coaching, therapy, mediation, and other helping professions.
• I serve as a facilitator of the Work That Reconnects, offering talks, workshops, and retreats.
• As a transpersonal/spiritual coach, I support people’s search for their “path of heart”—their sense of calling in today’s troubled world—and help them work through or around whatever external and internal barriers they find along the way.
• As a psychosynthesis counselor/guide, I support and guide people’s inner work to free themselves from crippling conditioning, heal traumas from their past, and discover their own inner resources and wisdom.
• I have also written several books and numerous essays on psychosynthesis, ecopsychology, the Work That Reconnects, and the spiritual life, available on this web site and through PsychosynthesisPress.com.
• Psychosynthesis, ecopsychology and the Work That Reconnects all contribute to my work as a teacher, mentor, and guide.
• Psychosynthesis is a transpersonal psychology that seeks to guide and support the natural process of “psychosynthesis” within each person, that is, the balance and integration of all the aspects of the personality— physical, emotional, mental, social, and spiritual—into a creative, dynamic whole that more fully expresses ones essential Being or Self.
• Ecopsychology is a developing field of psychology that explores the relationship between humans and our natural environment, from two perspectives: 1) how the natural world shapes and sustains us on all levels (physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual), and 2) how we can heal the Industrial Growth Society’s estranged relationship to the natural world, restoring a deep knowing of our interconnectedness with all life.
• The Work That Reconnects is a pioneering form of group work, originating with Joanna Macy, that helps people experience our interconnectedness in the web of life and our authority to take action on its behalf. It has helped thousands of people around the globe find insight, solidarity, and courage to act, despite rapidly worsening conditions. Coming Back to Life, which I co-authored with Joanna Macy, describes its principles and methods, based on systems theory, spiritual teachings, and deep ecology.
PLEASE VISIT MY AUDIO/VIDEO SECTION FOR
* Three recent podcast interviews*
* “Psychosynthesis Portrait” produced by Vincent Dummer*
* Keynote address on “Psychosynthesis and the Great Turning”
at the 2012 International Psychosynthesis Conference in Rome*
*Video interview for Peak Moment TV*
To receive my occasional newsletter, Molly’s Musings, sign up here: Mailing List
To read previous Musings, click here: Molly’s Musing
“A kind, generous and insightful companion like Molly is valuable whatever way one can communicate with her, in person or on the phone.” more...
Check Calendar for upcoming workshops and retreats.